Has anyone got a proper question

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manator

©Honorary Essex Boy™
Reaction score
seriously, the last time I was challanged, and totally out of my depth was a question asked by Canoeboy, I doubt that he is the only person who can chalange me. Questions like he posed made me and other members look back at our trianing and notes, and made us look at regulations. I can not even now answer his particular problem, well not in open forum, because after a meeting with him we discussed the problem and I am privvy to what he is to suggest.

People who could challange me

Special location(he who eats the regs book and can spew out its contents) respect

Sidewinder( he who is to be admired)

Kme (he who is to be feared) well not quite but knows his stuff

Voltimax (he who will oss when you want to toss) now I will fear him.

apprentice(he who will read every bit of info and come back with a very agreeable argument)

Andy(its just Andy, quick and reliable)

Apache(simply because you could never hide fom him) and the best VET on the internet.

Admin( because I know I should fear him)

In all honesty I respect all of you, asking a question is the first step to learning.

I have seen that question and I refuse to answer, due to the fact that EMC has nothing to do with the answer, and BS7671 would only permit me to oppose putting anything in the sea but my feet.

Manator how do you spell challenge and training? got ya
I never spell check when I am drunk, because the beer says I know it all anyway. On a side note you will find if your an electrician doing good work I will be one of your best friends on this forum, and I will defend all my friends.

I`ve got one for you. Why do some people lose their very strong accents, while others don`t? Yet you can still understand everything they say (even if they`re drunk at the time???? :slap ) ;)

KME :innocent :coffee :popcorn

seriously, the last time I was challanged, and totally out of my depth was a question asked by Canoeboy, I doubt that he is the only person who can chalange me. Questions like he posed made me and other members look back at our trianing and notes, and made us look at regulations. I can not even now answer his particular problem, well not in open forum, because after a meeting with him we discussed the problem and I am privvy to what he is to suggest.People who could challange me

Special location(he who eats the regs book and can spew out its contents) respect

Sidewinder( he who is to be admired)

Kme (he who is to be feared) well not quite but knows his stuff

Voltimax (he who will oss when you want to toss) now I will fear him.

apprentice(he who will read every bit of info and come back with a very agreeable argument)

Andy(its just Andy, quick and reliable)

Apache(simply because you could never hide fom him) and the best VET on the internet.

Admin( because I know I should fear him)

In all honesty I respect all of you, asking a question is the first step to learning.
and what about my knowledge of chrimbo lighting run through computer programmed software to music tracks :^O

:Neilgive us an adiabatic equation lesson in sizing cpc's then, thats good for getting the cogs turning

Latest posts