Hello all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,
as a retired electrician I could think of no better place to get up to date information on practises and info. Of course us retired guys have all the answers !
Hello.. Radiotowers... welcome to the magical inter-web forumbulator... 🍻 🍻 🍻
I assume when you say "retired" you mean you have ceased doing regular daily work for monetary gain...??

Whereas, you should now have a list as long as your arm of officially un-paid work for family and/or friends!!!

If you have children / grand-children then I would imagine you have loads of electrical and non-electrical projects you need to offer your experience, knowledge, and assistance with...

And when you are not doing those tasks... you will be busy with your own personal interests, hobbies, etc.. etc..

retired.. "my-arse".. just reduced workload to your previous paid workload!!!!!!!!!!! :oops::D:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::giggle:🍻

Correct, officially retired but now as you know electricians can do anything, so been doing plumbing and joinery ( well ever other trade thinks they can wire a spur ( off a spur ) ) .
Luckily that extra socket promised for years to fit next to the living room door has been cancelled as we moved house !
Now where’s that remote, this films got no shooting.