Hello from Bolton

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam hill

Reaction score
Hello I hope you are all well! I'm a 30 year old returning to the trade spark. I orginally started when I left school doing an NVQ 2 and Electronic servicing only for the training company which was gov. funded to go bust and about 30 of us never got the nvq.

After that and the fact the JIB were never told about the training we had been on and wouldn't recognise the fact that we had actually had some form of training I jacked it in and moved on to Club Djing which I was doing at the time and have do so for the past 10 years.

I'm getting a bit sick of 1 stella 18 year olds who want to take on the world and have decided that whilst I am in a postion to re-train whilst still earning a decent wage I would.

I am at Salford College doing the 2330 at the minute and although most of the stuff is going to be what I did on the NVQ I am throughly enjoying it and I am aiming for 100% in the 201 exam next week.

Hello Adam,

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you on-board.

Hello;... I was up your way working at the new Bolton College

last year.

Another training organisation bites the dust...Oh dear.

"Many are invited...few are chosen."

Best of luck and apply due diligence.

Latest posts