Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd say hi...

I'm about to start my training for a career as an electrician after quitting a boring 10 year long desk job. I hope to find a niche along the way and focus on whatever that turns out to be. I'm very excited about this fresh start in my life, and I believe I can do well in the industry, despite the inevitable pessimism from those who do not feel the same.

Exciting times ahead!

Property maintenance is my game, domestic installer 17th edition qual's and doing 2392 in october.

ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

More of em keep joining...........

like wasps round Jam...

or attracting fly's round...s---!!!!!!!!!!!!

are they supposed to keep joining?

how many giga-mega-pixel-bits-per-millennium can this place support?

Think you gonna have to extend the shed again?

:(

Too all you bods who have snuck past passport control...

WELCUME TO THE FORUMBULATOR!!

:Salute :Applaud:Applaud:Applaud

Hi,

Steve from the deep south west,just starting the long road to sparkhood. More later!

I own a small business Fire Safety, Electrical, was trained with Eastern Electricity Board back in 1984, recently reskilled and qualified and have also qualified with NICEIC in PV Solar energy. Trying to build up a business always need qualified electricians and those who may need some work. Still get hands dirty as well as trying to build business.

Regards

Phil

Hello. I'm paz. Going through the part time C&G courses to get into the industry. Currently doing 17th Edition course, and looking for experience in the industry. Any opportunities?

Hi, I'm Chris, I work in the nuclear industry as an electrical and control engineer. Joined to gain more info on the latest domestic trends as I'm currently in the process of building my house.

Cheers.

hi, im a jib approved elec being made redundant at the end of month. wouldn't mind working for myself.

Welcome to the forum,

It's good to have you all on-board.

Hi, I'm Zoe, studying to become an electrician, year 2 C&G 2330. Found the site through Swindon Massive. Lots of very useful info on both so many thanks!

Hi, I'm Zoe, studying to become an electrician, year 2 C&G 2330. Found the site through Swindon Massive. Lots of very useful info on both so many thanks!
Another Female Electrician - Excellent. Welcome to the forum, Zoe.

It's good to have you on-board. :)

I am a lecturer at Warrington Collegiate, currently covering Electrical Installation 2356 levels 2 and 3, PAT, NVQ and 17th Edition. Eargerly awaiting 2357.

I am a lecturer at Warrington Collegiate, currently covering Electrical Installation 2356 levels 2 and 3, PAT, NVQ and 17th Edition. Eargerly awaiting 2357.
Welcome to the forum.

Good to have another college lecturer on-board. :Applaud

:D

Hello there, I'm dee - sparky for 14 years, just thought i'd try this out as a source of info. No matter how long you spark for, there's always someone out there who knows something you don't :)

Hi Everyone, Im John from Congleton in Cheshire. I decided to make a career change from draughtsman to electrician back in 2003 and have been working as a maintenace/installation electrician and mech.fitter since autumn 2006 at a large textiles factory.

I plan to give being a self employed domestic/small commercial electrician a shot next year as iam going to be made redundant at christmas!

Ive surfed this very useful site over the last year or so as a guest to help myself learn house electrics.

Catch you sometime later on this year, and thanks in advance for any help that i receive from you,

Regards

John

hi im mo im an NVQ Assessor,Approved electrician and Part time lecturer in electrical. I have been in the trade for nearly 10 years and now pushing more on the teaching side. Its nice to meet you all

Hi all !!

Im electrician and i work in water desalination factory in syros island

Regards

Tony

Hello,

My name is Matt

I have been working with the electrical industry for the past 25 years.

Currently on rail installation projects (depots / stations etc) around london.

Welcome to the forum Guys,

Good to have you on-board.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts