Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am a maintenace electricin in the rail industry and came across the site on the internet.trevor
I know, Trevor. :)

Welcome to the forum Mate - It's good to have you on-board. :D

Hi all, I needed to get qualified to do my own house renovation projects after not really doing much installation work since doing my C&G part 3 back in the 80's. Can't believe how involved it all is now, but I suppose it keeps out the cowboys.

Applied to niceic, and should have my assessment soon, fingers crossed!

Found this site after searching for a calcard on google. This site looks really helpful I'm sure I'll become a regular! Cheers Dave

Hello Mesaboogieman and StudentSpark11,

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you both on-board. :)

Hi all, I'm Pete, coming to the end of my final year of college, struggling to find a job :( There looks to be some really good advice & support on this site. Fingers crossed

Hi love this forum we all get to lean the stuff they dont and can not teach and most definitely can not lean on a 7 week become a spark

My name is Josh- im in training - im looking forward to learning from you all:pray

Hello, I'm Ryan I am in the middle of training to become approved I work mostly domestically and like to keep up to date and hear other peoples thoughts on regulations and thoughts on work.

Hello Ryan,

Welcome to the forum. :)

Hello People, i am still studying to become part of one of the smarter trades :0 but for now im on the Hod till i get a chance (Which i hope will be soon coz my backs starting to hurt :( ...........but anyway i love how everyone in the forum helps each other out & i hope that one day soon i can give out some valueable advise

hi im giles, i'm new to the industry. I've been working for an electrician for the past four months, hoping to pass my 2382 and 2391 by june. This site looks like a great way to keep up to date with new concepts and meet some like minded people.

Thanks Giles,

Welocome to the forum. :)

HI ALL

Matt Burrell Home electrician for 18 years run my own business for 7/8 years.

Got 1 lad throufgh his apprentiship got a couple more set up & now are electricians

Been with The NICEIC for about 7/8 years got 3 kids with 1 on the way

Wednesday fan dont know why

just thaught id say hello everyone

well goodbye then

x half deltax half deltahello

i am known as dodyone i have been out of elec contracting for many years,having just re-turned from overseas i need to refresh my theoretical

knowledge.

hello all, my name is Liam and im currently about 2 months away from finishing my second year on the 2330 course.

thought this forum would be great for me to see whats happening out there in the real world of electrics :)

Hello, I've just started to re-train as a sparky-sparky spoo

Hello. I'm not an electrician but an alarm engineer. I moderate on ukpanels.com. Based in Bolton, my 20th anniversary in business this april (2011).

I'm Ron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts