Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruddy hell they just keep on coming Admin..................The canteen is gonna be murder queuing at lunch time................

Can't you just tell em all to Sod off????????? ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :)

or stop advertising or something?

Tooooooooooooooooooooo many faces to say hello tooooo..

so to EVERYONE who has joined till today..

that I haven't welcomed....

WELCOME!

to THE best electrical resource on the interweb! :D :worship:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud
Sod the food its the beer i'm worried about but welcome all the newbies.

Hi im andy from burnley. Doing my second year at burnley college part time and work full time as a porter at the hospital but want to get away from that.

I'm new here in this forum and everything i read is really nice.

I learned a lot here.

Just want to say Thanks.

mature student nearly finished level 3 ,looking to learn more and gain as much experience needed , to enable me to work abroad in the oil industry

Hi. Just finshing my final exam (205) of 2330, and have been looking around for some revision material.

Hi, I'm James, I've been doing this since is was 16 and i'm 27 this year. I've been self employed for the last few years, sub contracting and now i've decided to go out on my own. I've set up a ltd company and am trying my best, it's only been a few months. I've joined because the majority of my work has always been commercial and now it's mainly domestic, which is ok, but i'll need some help/advice on some bits and so is why I signed up.

Thanks, James

Welcome to the forum, Gentlemen.

It's good to have you all on-board. :)

Hi I am an Electrician from Kent, i work in Domestic,Industrial and Maintenance for local councils, have been doing the job since i was 16 and am now 32 so long enougth i gess. this is my first time on a forum and am hoping to help out where i can, i dont claim to now everything or even a quarter of evertyhing and am not above learning new things, anyway say hi and am about to ask my first question so lets hope for lots of answers :)

john

Hello Everyone,

Myself Petric, I have seen many threads in this forum which are quite useful for others. I can find quality inputs and ideas, so I registered myself with this forum.

Please post quality information to share your views.

Welcome to the forum Johnny and Petric.

It is good to have you both on the forum. :)

I'm Jake, 19 and have so far completed Level 1 & 2 Full Time, progressing through Level 3 with just my Unit 3 exam, Regs exam, Pratical Part P Testing & the two Practical exams for my main qualifications. Looking to improve my knowledge and hopefully apply for a apprentice job very soon.

Hello Ladies ans Gentlemen,

I am David, Electrical engineer from Gosport in Hampshire. My background is electronics to degree standard and engineering management. I have took a change in direction with my life and am setting up as a domestic installer as this is an area I have dabbled in over the years and think my future lies there. I have completed the five day my Part P and inspection and test course and also my 17th Edition. I am looking to enrol in NIC and am currently looking for notifiable jobs to allow me to do so. is there anyone in the area who can allow me the opportunity to do some work for them to allow my work to be assessed. I am available now and am happy to work weekends if necessary to get my NIC accreditation. My mobile is 077908 12913. Looking forward to using this web site in the future :)

Many thanks for chance to join the forum.. Bit ' long in the tooth' here , still a keen 'radio ham' more electronically minded,but have my feet in the 'shallow end ' of electricals, and gladly willing to learn , best wishes..... sparkgap

Hi all,

I am Harris Mian from stoke-n-trent and doing my C&G 2330 Level three and I thought this is the best place to be.

hello i am studiying at colchetser institute the 2330 level 3 and i have my unit 303 written exam this friday would u by any chance have any past paers or questions that would help me revise please including model answers thankyou !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts