hello!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistymoo

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm new. Also yes, I am female, and I mean properly so with 2 X chromosomes and everything.

Misty:D

welcome to this little place that is the font of answers to all your questions (well about electrical work). As your a lady perhaps you would like one of these :Y . Or is that sexist n you would prefer one of theseGuiness Drink

Welcome

Wasn't there a film with Clint Eastwood about Misty ; \ :D

Welcome to the forum. Good to have you onboard. :D

Hello Misty welcome aboard young lady.

Robojin the Clint eastwood film was "Play misty for me" & was pants not a single gun or cowboy in sight:^O

Hello.I'm new. Also yes, I am female, and I mean properly so with 2 X chromosomes and everything.

Misty:D
Hello Mistymoo, welcome to the forum. Obviously we know your gender, but what is your situation within the electrcial industry? College, Apprentice, Qualified, Employeed, Self employed, Domestic/Commercial or maybe Retail/Wholesale side?

Doc H.

Hello Misty welcome aboard young lady.Robojin the Clint eastwood film was "Play misty for me" & was pants not a single gun or cowboy in sight:^O
Yup, but what was the subject of the film ;) :D ; \

er thanks Patch ;) , it was a rhetorical question :D , there was a bit of playful humor in my first comment ;) about the character Misty
playful humor???

is this a NEW trend you are starting Robojin? ?:|

:^O :^OApplaud SmileyGuiness Drink

I must remeber to bok on a speling and typio corse next weak

Sorry, I've been away for a bit. I'm hopefully going to be a domestic/agricultural electrician and do a bit of PAT on the side as it were.

Currently I do something else which has something to do with fish tanks. Please feel free to post useful and helpful hints on my thread about fish tanks.

I've never seen that film although perhaps maybe I should.

M

Misty

Domestic is not to bad but agricutural not so good. I have done a little bit of agricutural some farms are better than others and in the 17th you have to be careful with the ip rating of the gear you use anyway good luck with it, although I expect you probably know this already.

Batty

And welcome back

MistyDomestic is not to bad but agricutural not so good. I have done a little bit of agricutural some farms are better than others and in the 17th you have to be careful with the ip rating of the gear you use anyway good luck with it, although I expect you probably know this already.

Batty

And welcome back
I really should take some pics of the farms I visit...........