Hi All

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polarity

Reaction score
Hi all

I am a reasonably competent DIY'er with 7 years experience as an engineer aboard Superyachts (of the

It certainly is friendly here.

Welcome to the forum Paul.

Good to have you onboard.

:D

Hello and welcome!

I hope we make a positive impression on you, we are not negative like other forums!

:coat

All DIYers welcome to play here, I am one :D

Aww Bless. Excuse Patch - He has been refusing his medication. :)

Welcome :) Im pretty new my self, friendly bunch on here, some strange ones too. and a "forum camp'er" some where about :D

Welcome to the forum Paul, I guess you have lumbered some 50mm cables about in your time then? Why is it they always have them bloody big cables on the shore links?

I bearly broke my back last time I had to move one.

Welcome :) Im pretty new my self, friendly bunch on here, some strange ones too. and a "forum camp'er" some where about :D
Don't be nasty to JL. :D

Welcome to the forum Paul, I guess you have lumbered some 50mm cables about in your time then? Why is it they always have them bloody big cables on the shore links?I bearly broke my back last time I had to move one.
Oh yes, big yellow b***grs! Invariably ended up trying to stuff 325A shorepower cable into a 60A plug - Every port had a different plug, phases/E/N always wired differently, never enough juice and always running round the boat turning off the jacuzzis and recording studio feeds...

A few interesting stories to be told!

Paul