Hilarious moments from my youth

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil d

Reaction score
Ok what really funny things did you do when you were younger,I don't mean when you were a kid but from say 17 onwards,I'll kick it off with a couple of my all time greats.

These 2 incidents both happened with the same people in the same cinema but on seperate occasions,the first was when we went to watch Jaws 3D,we'd gone in and it was in the days of those red and green coloured glasses.My girlfriend couldn't make it that night so it was just me,Paul and his girl Christine,who I'd gone to school with and was a really good mate.Anyway  Paul led us in,it was one of those 4 in one cinema's,we were sat there wearing those silly glasses completely unaware that nobody else was wearing them.About 20 minutes later Paul jumped up and yelled "this 3D is flaming useless" at this point me and Christine realised that he had actually led us into the wrong film! Everyone was looking at him wearing his glasses and he was looking for us,we were nowhere to be seen,we'd crawled out under the seats and were waiting outside.

The second incident was equally funny,we'd gone to the same cinema,my girl was with us this time,I can't remember the film title,it was in the 80's and there were several song's in it by Carly Simon,now one of these was believe it or not a song version of the kid's nursery rhyme "incey wincey spider"! The film had finished and there was around 150 grown ups leaving the building,most of them singing that song,the police had raided a pub opposite and had everyone lined up outside searching them for drugs.The cops must have thought they'd raided the wrong place,after all how often do you see a large group of adults on the street late at night singing a childrens nursery rhyme?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8iCR0BcvM54?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts