How Not To Change a Consumer Unit

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will anyone who can see these please repost them, this seems to be happening a lot lately

Top job there, looking for new subbies. Wonder what his day rate is. ROTFWL

Marc

Nice one James now where's the piccy with the lids off the boards :) c'mon let's av a butchers :)
)

Sorry mate forgot that one, will get one when i go back in a couple of weeks to wire the extension (Note all the "spare" mcbs")

So there's only 2 circuits in each of those boards:O

Nice job there, I have only one thing that my assessor would pick you up on (he did it to me!),,,, there isn't enough info on the BG circuit schedules:O

recently did a rewire with the exact same bell system, and we rewired it and got it back up and running as a "feature"

So there's only 2 circuits in each of those boards:ONice job there, I have only one thing that my assessor would pick you up on (he did it to me!),,,, there isn't enough info on the BG circuit schedules:O
Hmmm, can see what you mean but really what more can a label say other than "cooker" or "ground floor lights". Makes sense to me?!?!?!?!?

And what do you mean only two circuits - theres 13 in the top one and 4 in the bottom one - though a few arent connected yet. Please do explain yourself

Latest posts