I do the experiments so that you do not have to.....(whoops)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
To save you peeps the time and effort, please note.

5 gallons of red wine in a fermenting barrel, when dropped from a distance of 1 metre, will cover an area in excess of 25 square metres. Splashback height will achieve a minimum of 'ceiling height'....oh how we laughed.

Just looking for 5 gals of white to remove the stains..... :coat :pray : bad day explode

Thanks for your concern chaps! Smells like a fricking brewery, before anyone asks...NO I am not posting any pics. Looks like patch's gloves during lambing.

Could have been worse, don't know how, but I'm sure it could.. :coat

Chilean Merlot anybody?...just lick the carpet, walls, curtains! Heston Blooooomingtail?? Amateur, this is a REAL lickable room

D`you want the quick, easy, cheap way to clean the room?

PM the paddler - he`ll be there like a flash, tongue hanging out like a demented st.Bernard, slavering in his eagerness to lick the red wine remnants from every orifice surface for you :slap

Seriously - how the heck did you manage that? And "how we laughed"? So the missus hasn`t seen it yet - I suppose that`ll be reposted as "how we ran away quickly" ]:)

Reminds me of the time I decided to make elderberry wine, in a white kitchen!!. I had stripped the berries from the stalks some weeks before and frozen them. Being bored one monday night, making up a batch of wine seemed like a good idea. The problem with frozen berries is they roll everywhere (especially when chased by kitten we had at the time) and having spilt the skins during freezing, when they melt they leave lovely red streaks. The also take a long time to boil up with sugar and stuff. So by 2am, the kitchen looked like a frenzied knife attack had taken place. Fortunatley it cleaned up OK.

Latest posts