I Really Hoped This Was A Joke!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sidewinder, what do you expect? they have got past the select committee unscathed and now probably perceive themselves as invincible this is now a commercial operation that is trying to squeeze every penny out of their branding. I think it started to go this way when they stopped being a charity and became a full on scam.

I used to think being a member of nic was something to look up too but over the years it has been eroded away by things like this.

Can we make our own scheme? It would probably be better to Ban them all together.

Don't see how it's going to get better as kash is still king and the standards have gone out the window.

Only the Niccy could get away with this farce, can't wait until some twonk asks will it qualify me to change the box on the wall with the flicky switches in??? It is an accessory afterall!!!

Next thing the Niccy will sign em up for part p. :C

I'm in the wrong game!

Should set myself up doing these training courses.

Imagine training a class of 10 for a day = £2500. Only need to work 3 days a month.

How long before the numpties at the SF counter start asking

"have you done the NICEIC accessories course"

before selling sockets to joe public.

its a way to cut costs

we have some guys that have done this type of course (fitters (spit on the floor))

it covers there bosses as "well he has done the course, he must be safe"

"its not my fault! what more could I have done? he passed the course I sent him on"