isswww.co.uk

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashg285

Reaction score
First class service and great products at great prices and also very reliable.Can i also just say i spoke to megger mark off this forum and he helped me a great deal with any queries i had, what an asset he is to this forum and isswww. Anyway i no il be buying from here again in the future and also passing a good word on to other people. I cant praise isswww highly enough.

thanks again

Ash

Well i can :(

looked on their website for a replacement lead for my Metrel

had trouble identifying the correct one

so i e-mailed the sales team...

quick response...

words to the effect

'its all on the website'

no helpful link, part number etc

disappointed.

bad day explode

Well i can :( looked on their website for a replacement lead for my Metrel

quick response...

words to the effect

'its all on the website'

disappointed.
Theory - email Mark
Patch, I think when Mark sees this, he won't be impressed and he will have some words with the team! I would guess that Mark will contact theoryspark, such as he takes his business and customer service very seriously (Inc aftercare service - try and find that elsewhere, in this day and age).

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 09:56 ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 ----------

One more thing.

I rang the eBay seller that sold me the routers (recent thread) and was talikng on the phone for support with them.

Which he did. He was cheesed off (to put it politely) that he had gone out of his way to help someone (sent an item out on trust, before receiving the payment - a couple of days to the buyers' payday), anyway - He left him bad feedback, the ungrateful git.

My point here is, as I told him, when I look for an item, I search for reviews, if I haven't used the company before, and in the case of eBay - I like to check their feedback, and would go for a seller that is NOT 100% Positive. Why?

Because, I look to see what has been done by the seller when things have gone wrong. IE: non delivery, damaged goods etc. I can't see this (normally) with a seller with 100% FB.

Unless a buyer mentions it in his FB, naturally.

Well i can :( looked on their website for a replacement lead for my Metrel

quick response...

words to the effect

'its all on the website'

disappointed.
Poo, it was all going so wellbad day explode

I am very sorry that you (or anyone) were not helped out as i would expect, If anyone one on this Forum ever has problems, with my site (not in general) please give me a ring (number is on web site) or pm me.

We all, including my staff have off days, however I would be upset if I was 'Fobed' off in this way so can i say sorry again and if you still have a requirement please let me know.

Good comments and bad make us better so thank you all, :Salute