ISSWWW Updates & Offers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are doing  BS7671 , OSG and GN3 for £127.95 including postage. 

I bought them , and I am waiting for  GN 3  to be delivered when it is printed .

Lightening quick delivery on the other two.

They are doing  BS7671 , OSG and GN3 for £127.95 including postage. 

I bought them , and I am waiting for  GN 3  to be delivered when it is printed .

Lightening quick delivery on the other two.
It's out, I've had mine for a little while, so should be with you shortly I suspect.

It's out, I've had mine for a little while, so should be with you shortly I suspect.

my GN3 from them turned up a few days ago
Thank you both.  I have had a dispatch email from them , so it must be on the way. :)

I just checked the tracking number , it is on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have all the books in at the moment guys, apart from the GN's which are on a staged roll out right up until October.
Here's the post from isswww

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
The IET has advised us of a delay in their dispatch of the 18th Edition Guidance Note 3 until the end of July 2018. This means that any order containing this book will be part shipped to you from us with the Guidance Note flollowing on when they arrive into us. 

The demand for the 18th edition books has outstripped the current availability from IET, they are doing their best to get all existing orders filled. We are starting to dispatch all customer orders this week 5th July onward.

THIS special bundle of Guidance Notes 1-8 will not be available in it's entirety until all books have been published and released by IET, the longest date (at this time) being October 2018. Pre order now for the discounted rate and staged shipping as publications become available.

We're doing the bundle of GN's 1-8 for £232.75 + VAT.

Good morning all

A couple of things for you. Reference the lead times on the books in my previous post, we now as of yesterday have a brand new set of lead times (and a couple of slippages) which are listed on our guidance note bundle page here:
https://isswww.co.uk/iet-guidance-note-bundle

Secondly, we have some seriously good offers on Fluke 166x Multifunctions right now. Every tester comes witha  free traceable calibration certificate AND a free gift, one of which is a free calibration. So you could actually get a Fluke MFT with 2 free calibrations on it, awesome. Needless to say our prices are also some of the best around.
https://isswww.co.uk/brands/fluke/?cat=114

Later this week we also hope to bring you something fairly exclusive for forum members, backed by a major manufacturer. Can't say too much right now but it will appear here when it's ready, stay tuned ;)  

Hello All

As I mentioned last week, we would like to present to you below a new collaboration between ourselves and our friends at Chauvin Arnoux, both of us being major sponsors of the TEF forum.
The aim is to bring you a genuine quality offer with real savings on a regular basis.
All you have to do is take the link to ISSWWW to find out more, but trust us it's well worth the visit (if you're looking for what's on offer of course).
This particular offer runs through to the end of the year, so they'll be something new for the new year.
We've tested the mechanics of the checkout process should you wish to purchase, but in the event you do find something not working then please shout here and I'll sort it quickly for you.
Please click here to go to the ISSSWWW forum members area and get your unique forum members coupon code which you will need at the checkout to get your BIG 30% discount and place your order.
Thanks everyone.

Talk_Electrician_Offer_SiS_Oct_2018_25_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All

As I mentioned last week, we would like to present to you below a new collaboration between ourselves and our friends at Chauvin Arnoux, both of us being major sponsors of the TEF forum.
The aim is to bring you a genuine quality offer with real savings on a regular basis.
All you have to do is take the link to ISSWWW to find out more, but trust us it's well worth the visit (if you're looking for what's on offer of course).
This particular offer runs through to the end of the year, so they'll be something new for the new year.
We've tested the mechanics of the checkout process should you wish to purchase, but in the event you do find something not working then please shout here and I'll sort it quickly for you.

Hello All

​

😄😊😎🤗

Thanks everyone.

Black Friday now on folks!

Black_Friday_Now_On.jpg

Hi Andy

The issue here is that Elster had 'some kind of issue' with this meter and stopped manufacturing them for a while. 
Apparently production was due to restart a month or so back and re-stocked by us last month. This hasn't happened as we were led to believe and all Elster will tell us is 'production will be starting soon' but quite honestly we aren't expecting stock until December maybe even January.

We aren't aware that anyone has these meters.
Not what you want to hear I know but it's a 100% honest assesment of the situation as we see it.

Latest posts