JCC when did they change?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wozz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok besides the noticeable drop in quality.

The instructions in the ones I installed today according to the instructions must have a heat proof silicone supply cable to the fitting?! Really?

lets hope everyone reads it and drops them then! sales plummit and they do something for the installer instead of trying to stitch them up all the time!

Ok besides the noticeable drop in quality. The instructions in the ones I installed today according to the instructions must have a heat proof silicone supply cable to the fitting?! Really?
Which JCC fittings are you referring to ??

Fire guard fittings. I take it all of the instructions say this across the range!

Sorry cant see the original post. What's happened to JCC? I used to love their fittings.

I keep hearing horror stories about JCC, I would not want to use their kit on a large job and carry the can for them.

I have just removed 2 x 7W fireguard (2 of 4) LED downlights from a bedroom/office - both units burnt out in connection housing (green bit on top) - only been installed since March and room is hardly used.

Latest posts