Just got my new Van stickered up.......I like it!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S60TEM

Reaction score
Sold my transit connect and bought an 07 plate Vivaro a couple of weeks ago and decided to get it sign written. Got my NAPIT assessment in a couple of weeks too so hopefully i'll have a NAPIT sticker and a Trustmark sticker to add to each door and the back. What do ya's think?

van1-1.jpg

van4-1.jpg

van3-1.jpg

van2-1.jpg

Wanted something that stood out and looked nice and professional. Not bad for

mate noticed a small tear on the side though did they cut the sign writing by mistake and then have to repear it quick smart. :slap
I can see what your saying but thats the join in the panels of the van thats showing a reflection in the reflective vinyl.

Thats very flash, you must be pleased as punch

Sold my transit connect and bought an 07 plate Vivaro a couple of weeks ago and decided to get it sign written. Got my NAPIT assessment in a couple of weeks too so hopefully i'll have a NAPIT sticker and a Trustmark sticker to add to each door and the back. What do ya's think?
van1-1.jpg

van4-1.jpg

van3-1.jpg

van2-1.jpg

Wanted something that stood out and looked nice and professional. Not bad for

I can see where S60 TEM came from now: Nice job.
Had the number plate for years now on many a different car I've had but now it suits its purpose on my van.

Thanks for all the comments too, i'm well happy with it and hopefully it'll get me some more work.