London Bridge

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trouble with killing terrorists is that you can make them a martyr for the cause, although I can't say I'm upset with what happened. What I was really pleased to see is joe public take him down, if he had been allowed to run around freely, like Police advise us to do, I'm sure more people would have been killed. I have felt for many years that the public needs to stand and fight more often.

Trouble with killing terrorists is that you can make them a martyr for the cause, although I can't say I'm upset with what happened. What I was really pleased to see is joe public take him down, if he had been allowed to run around freely, like Police advise us to do, I'm sure more people would have been killed. I have felt for many years that the public needs to stand and fight more often.

yep, random public done quite well in stopping him. some even stayed on top of him even after being told there wa a bomb, and had to be dragged off by police so they could shoot him