Looking exercise & ans ( C&G2330 L2 UNit 2 Principles)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itouch

Reaction score
Hi my drain too small can't ans all exercise ( C&G2330 L2 UNit 2 Principles)

have you got any ebook or book I am looking to buy thanks

here example:

1) what wiring systems would seem to be appropriate to use when wiring a small engineering workshop? and why?

2) what wiring systems would use when wiring a three bedroom house and why have you made that choice?

3) A plant room is to be wired . the room is situated in the basement of a large city center college. what wring systems might you choose and why ?

please help thanks.

Welcome to the forum, what do you know about wiring systems? Try thinking of all the cabling methods and types of cables that could be used and think of their best applications. Consider things like, would you run cables in a lounge in conduit or armoured cable? would you run twin and earth PVC in areas prone to damage? If you aren't sure of different cable types and names some of the wholesalers websites give good descriptions and some typical applications. Try http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Cable_Index/index.html as a staring point see what you can work out.

Doc H.

Thanks Doc H.

I hope someone may be able answer each questions? thanks