Looking for a Torque driver

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Torque Screwdriver Full Range.JPG

Hi Barx,

Kerching also reviewed the FELO range and I believe he quite liked it. He returned my sample and I raffled it off on the Forum.

I still have them in stock and my latest price is £35.00 + VAT for the handle and £5.00 + VAT for each blade.

You will see at the bottom of the photo, a PZ2 +/- blade with an extended tip, for accessing deep terminals.

I can do the extended tip on any of the blades.

SBS Dave

Hi Dave,

Sorry, yes I did indeed review your Torque driver.  I seem to recall you could also source a variety of blades for it including hex?

What with 'one thing and another ' over the last year it had slipped my mind

it is a very good product with a positive locking action and externally adjustable setting, unlike the Wiha version ( which is still very good ) BUT the bits fall,out and you have to take bit out to reset it so even more chance of 'losing your end'

Another vote for wiha from me, It only comes out on special occasions as the bits are very easy to loose but they cost around £3 + vat to replace from your local wiha stockist.

I hate to promote them; their customer service is utter ****e (and the rest) cersure group are doing the set for £94.20 Inc vat which is probably the cheapest online.

Latest posts