Medium Sized Van (3 Seats)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisg1979

Reaction score
Anyone got any recommendations on medium sized 3 seater vans?

Though it seems I'm limited to the Peugeot Expert/Citroen Dispatch/Fiat Scudo, just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on these or any other ideas?

I love my little Combo, but we've 2 boys and only 1 spare seat so it's no longer practical if I need to chauffeur the kids, or Mrs G needs to borrow it when the family car is at the garage etc, but space restrictions mean I'm not in the market for anything much bigger.

Any advice appreciated

Hmmmm, transporter combi sounds interesting but had a transporter s few years ago and think it might be a bit big.

Rear bench isn't really an option as space is limited in a Combo anyway, so to add seats would reduce it further!!!

Will take a gander at Hiace too see what they are like, cheers old lad!

Cheers for the replies peeps, will have to check the dimensions of the vans as it's the width which is the issue (we have a longish but narrow drive)!

I like the look of the newer design Peugeot/Citroen/Fiat but only have up to about 3.5k to spend max and it seems to be the lower end of the market for those!

Dare I say it, but a Landrover?

3 seats across the cab.

Available in long or short wheelbase.  Windows in the sides or van back.  

You won't be troubled by rough tracks to remote places (can be an issue up here) and it will tow anything you care to mention if that's of use to you.

Will probably last longer than most vans as well.

Latest posts