megger 1553 PowerSuite Pro Software Request 17th Edition Wanted

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberjunction

Reaction score
Hi, My first post, what a a great site

I have recently started my way into electrics and after buying an older megger 1553 it seems it is only the 16th edition version and not the 17th.

I have my serial number for the 16th edition which Megger told me would work with the 17th edition software but they want to charge me

Have you tried the software? I was not impressed with it. Have a look at easycert by tysoft (Tysoft - EasyCert Certificates). Doesn't do the bluetooth stuff though but I have their windows CE addon that allows me to enter data while onsite.

Hi, My first post, what a a great siteI have recently started my way into electrics and after buying an older megger 1553 it seems it is only the 16th edition version and not the 17th.

I have my serial number for the 16th edition which Megger told me would work with the 17th edition software but they want to charge me

Megger sent me a 17th edition disc for free after i purchased mine but it still didn't have the 1553 driver on it.... their software support is an absolute rip off, I didn't bother to buy extended cover. I do have the software you need, but you will have to try your original product key to register it. PM me your details, I'll try and email it to you, if not I'l post it.

B.

thanks spark B - just pm'd you

sorry for the late reply - I do not seem to be getting updates!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was made at 16:29 ----------

hi sparky not sure if you got me pm??? nothing appears in my sent box but have sent you a pm twice, thanks