• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MEM 100A TPN metalclad Switchfuse

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok  I'll throw in a set of obsolete Crabtree C50 breakers  FOC    collectors items ....these are the only ones left in the world ....I travelled back in time to get these .

I too have the only C50's left in the world (about 30 or 40 odd used and new)!

Well it's too late now , Sw/fuse is sold and on it's way to Wakefield .  Bargain of the century and you've all missed out on it :C

What next will be on sale from Deke's Golden Treasure Trove of Electrical Bargains .

No idea Andy , its gone to someone in the Timber  Solutions trade .   I hope it will be used ,  I just didn't feel right chucking it away even though the damn thing has been in the Evans Electric stores for at least 20 yrs .

We fitted it ...then removed it a few years later ...put it under the bench with the words ..."This'll come in useful" :C

I like C50s. They cause no trouble by ever tripping and the writing's big enough on them that I can see it still.  :coat