My first post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately not. Although the endoscope has a slanted mirror for sideways viewing, it is not clear view. And I don't want to tilt the mirror any more or pull it off in case it does damage. Perhaps when the mirror is working I might be able to see further to satisfy our curiosity.

I did try but didn't work out for me. Probably need correct tools. Will use a five-way terminal block connector insulation taped. Didn't have any waterproof sleeves. Might get some.

Connecting up was easy enough but there was no response to the mirror. Checking the terminals again I found no voltages. So it looks as if I have blown a fuse. Rest of car runs okay though. The interior fuse box is in the most incredibly difficult position possible. It is right above the wheel arch on the driver's side. I'm going to have to discover how to access it probably by taking the facia panel off. I'll want to check that out first. In the meantime thanks Sharpend for all your help and when I know more I will post it on.