Nhs Pay For Glamour Models Boob Job But Not A Operation To Allow A Little Boy To Walk....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF,

that story is weeks old,,,,,,,!!!!!!

but yea, its a F'D up world we live in when s*** like that happens,

fricking disgusting,  :shakehead

BTW, one of my mates knows that bird and reckons the only way she will ever be good lookin is to have a head transplant, apparently she is a dog, (apologises to our canine friends), and thick as 2 planks,

and probably wouldnt even make it as a top shelf model,  :slap

I know exactly how the family of the 2 year old boy feels, 

my nephew was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy just a few short weeks ago after 2 years of not knowing exactly what was his diagnoses.

Born 6 weeks Early,  technically dead on delivery and doctors resuscitated him for 27 minutes and where about to give up and pronounce it, 

after several scans and tests, theyve since revealed when he was born he suffered 3 Intracranial brain bleeds causing  him to suffer with his lower limb extremities, he is unable to walk unless aided and wears splints,   NHS told his mum that they will not fund anything more then physiotherapy till he turns 12 and the calliper splints that he has to use to support his legs.  Once he turns 12 if he still requires walking aids and splints then his mum will have to apply to the NHS Trust for further funding to continue paying for the continuation of the treatment. 

It is absolutaly disgusting,  but yet our NHS continually provides free healthcare to hundreds and thousands of illegal immigrants, and prisoners  but yet it is us that foots the bill at the end of it....... i know what id rather!

Well the little boys fund for the operation hit the 24k they were after in under 24 hours, goes to show there are still some decent people out there

:)  it does jono,  it just  scorns me to think that  the NHS  funds such silly things as breast augmentation which isn't clearly a necessity, i mean it isn't detrimental to her health that she had bigger boobs. 

its no wonder the NHS are in such bad shape with things like this.