Nice to put a face to a username ;)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you can. The Cornflake diplomas are ok, but the ones of Frosties are great............ :coat
:slap :slap:slap:slap

OY you lot of reprobates, just coz I'm not around don't mean you can abuse me! O)

Noz,

It was good to meet & chat, eventually!

ATB guys.

Paul

Its funny really, I have met two users of the forum.

You get an idea in your head what people look like and then you meet them :)

The two I have met have been human, one was younger than I expected given his mature standing and previous posts, the other is just a nutter like me.

However both have been critical in helping me out on some very demanding jobs.

I must admit I do not get stright forward fully planned jobs, I get those everything changes after first fix jobs.

Anyway I just wanted to say that the two forum members I have met have turned out to be first class guys.

Its funny really, I have met two users of the forum.You get an idea in your head what people look like and then you meet them :) The two I have met have been human, one was younger than I expected given his mature standing and previous posts, the other is just a nutter like me.

I must admit I do not get stright forward fully planned jobs, I get those everything changes after first fix jobs.

Anyway I just wanted to say that the two forum members I have met have turned out to be first class guys.
No naming name then?

Are they really women or some sort of secret agent?

Its funny really, I have met two users of the forum.You get an idea in your head what people look like and then you meet them :)

The two I have met have been human, one was younger than I expected given his mature standing and previous posts, the other is just a nutter like me.

No naming name then?
Lee is one of them (http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=158237)

My guess for the other D Brennon? You are very close

I think Lee will be the youngster?!

How's detective Patch done?

Hey Greeny, glad to see you got a couple of human members at least. Could have been the Giant Guinea Pig /Hamster Thing from the Midlands or the Cross Eyed Horse from Yorkshire !!!!!

Very close patch, Lee is one of them the other is Wozz.

D Brennon has been away on holiday and has just returned, he is very close to me and could help out whilst I am away to cover local jobs in my absence.

I have had to take two more lads on cards in and dredding the old paperwork paye headaches and so on. Better to be busy than doing nothing though I suppose.

Voti, WHEN you post your actual mugshot, verified by an independent authority the rest of us will...

That is unless you are an ape as per one of your previous avatars... ]:) ] :) ]:) :eek: :eek: :eek: :slap :slap :slap :^O :^O :^O

Snakehips - glad the bribe was big enough to keep you quiet about the secret bit!!!

Admin - We`re going to have to watch these buggrz mate -

OH! You already do?

You can see them on their webcams, and they don`t know?

Does trailer boy REALLY sign on from a hamster wheel?

How big ARE Sandra`s stilettos?

(oh, thanks SL - the book signing went well, thanks - Jamaica is lovely and WET this time of year..........)

My "theme tune" for the past two weeks:

http://www.slack-time.com/music-video-9549-Beenie-Man-Im-Okay-Drinking-Rum-And-Redbull

Nice to be back, guys.

KME

Voti, WHEN you post your actual mugshot, verified by an independent authority the rest of us will...That is unless you are an ape as per one of your previous avatars... ]:) ] :) ]:) :eek: :eek: :eek: :slap :slap :slap :^O :^O :^O
OSAKA-1.jpg

I'm the old guy ;)

Well, I'm on Facebook, who can find me...

No prises though & there is a mugshot of me on there.

Those who have met me & had direct contact excluded, you're not listed but...

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! ;) ; ) ;)

Oh & a hint,

Paul...

]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) (Got fed up! ;) )

Im not so sure anyone would ever want to see me, but if anyone was at the manx grand prix the past lot of years Im sure they would have seen some idiot wearing a steptoe racing hat round the pits or in gasoline alley.!

Well, I'm on Facebook, who can find me...No prises though & there is a mugshot of me on there.

Those who have met me & had direct contact excluded, you're not listed but...

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! ;) ; ) ;)

Oh & a hint,

Paul...

]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) (Got fed up! ;) )
I will take on that gauntlet - PM sent

:D

Latest posts