Niceic Online Certificates Or Software ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalstu

Reaction score
I currently write out blank certificates on paper on site then input on the pc when I get home, looking for a faster neater way and have seen the niceic online cloud based one which is quoting £1 each, the full software to buy from the site is £299. What is everyone using looking for some good recommendations

The NIC web certification is £1.50 for cert and 1.50 for a notification.

If you don't do many this is a cheap option, and they are stored in the cloud under your account.

I also have the NIC PC software but once all purchased certs have been used I will not bother with it.

Had the Amtech for years even when it was Robin, but the price of it each year with updates made it a non runner.

Easycert! They do a mobile app so you can input all the results and transfer to PC when your home or in the office.

I do mine via laptop on site and can email the results immediately.

Does the online software work with an app or does it rely on a constant internet connection. Like the idea of the web based one but not much good if you cant get online on site and customers is turned off and on while testing

Easycert are one of our sponsors, click onto their logo on the main page and have a look. Any questions you have can be answered by them. I have found the software to be very useful and a lot cheaper than the top guys.

The NICEIC online certification is £1 per cert

BRCS notification (if required) is £1.50 + £1.50 insurance (+ vat on the insurance)

It is online only, but this does not stop you noting down the required info in rough and then doing the cert when you get home

TBH £1 is such a small amount that its easy to lose in the price of the job.... Just add £5 for notifyable jobs for the paperwork

The NICEIC online certification is £1 per cert

BRCS notification (if required) is £1.50 + £1.50 insurance (+ vat on the insurance)

It is online only, but this does not stop you noting down the required info in rough and then doing the cert when you get home

TBH £1 is such a small amount that its easy to lose in the price of the job.... Just add £5 for notifyable jobs for the paperwork
Has it gone down? I am sure mine are £1.50

My bad its the notification thats £1.50 not the cert

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to check, as I've not started using it yet on line, still have certs on software left.

Yes £1 and if notification also £3 which includes the insurance.

Noz I think you are using it, tell me if you open cert with internet connection and enter client details, then go to site can you open the html page and continue to fill it in.

The reason I ask is when I enquired they said it would not be an issue.

I cannot get a phone signal most of the time let alone internet.

The Nic online software allows you to open a file/cert enter details close it down and reopen to alter/amend. You don't have to final/finish it immediately. HTH

Yes, but you go through sonething like 9 html pages for a domestic EIC so if you dont have internet then you cannot enter the data.

But why do you feel that you have to complete your certs on site.... do them when you're in the office

I use I certify on the ipad. Allows you to put nic / eca etc logos on and your company logos, and puts them onto a PDF file to be printed or emailed to customer