No beer!!!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you found out whats causing it yet???? ; \ ?:| we did!!! Blushing

chop snip chop!!! :eek: :O:_|

:^O :^O:^O;\
Yep... hes been chopped and snipped 4 and a half years ago. Applaud Smiley

does he know????? ; \ ?:| or did you do it while he was sleeping??? :eek: :z:z:z

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O
LOL

It was his choice.

I was :_| at first....

but now im Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley.

Got no room for anymore babies....i'd have to convert admins shed into a nursery otherwise ROTFWL

After baby no 5, being 10lb 7oz :eek: , i darent have any more. :|
:eek: :O:O:O

Our weights were.....

8lb 14oz

7lb 2oz

6lb 10oz

7lb 0oz

7lb 15oz

Well done Admin2Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

p.s.

How many blokes know the weights of their kids eh?????

Blushing:)O)B-)

:D

:eek: :O:O:OOur weights were.....

8lb 14oz

7lb 2oz

6lb 10oz

7lb 0oz

7lb 15oz

Well done Admin2Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

p.s.

How many blokes know the weights of their kids eh?????

Blushing:)O)B-)

Well done on remembering Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

7lb 9oz

8lb 10oz

7lb 11oz

7lb 15and a halfoz

10lb 7oz

Congrats on the anniversary Specs.

Child birth & weights isnt something me or Mrs107 had to worry about.....adopted our little clan in one hit.....from no kids to a house full over night.

Congrats on the anniversary Specs.Child birth & weights isnt something me or Mrs107 had to worry about.....adopted our little clan in one hit.....from no kids to a house full over night.
Did you get the (forum standard) 5?

Congrats on the anniversary Specs.Child birth & weights isnt something me or Mrs107 had to worry about.....adopted our little clan in one hit.....from no kids to a house full over night.
Can i ask how M? :)

Or is it private?

I like the sound of doing it that way seems like a great idea. Me and my missus only have two so are feeling a little left out with all these big families.

Batty

Can i ask how M? :) Or is it private?
Mrs 107 & myself cant have children & my parents have been foster carers for the best part of 20 years in Hampshire so we had a head start in the system anyway, plus we didn't want to get in to debt (not the best start to family life being heavily in debt) with IVF so went through our contacts at Hampshire social services.

After 18 months worth of courses, social worker visits, filling in of forms & life storey books, matching children to us & us to them, visits to foster carers home on the south coast & childrens visits up to us we went to court & got all our legal papers.... & we are all doing fine just like any normal family.

Patch 5 are you stark raving mad, the ones I do have wear me out after work :^O ....

My youngest woke up this morning & said

"Dad I had a dream last night"

Oh yes was it a good one

"Yep I got on my bike with no little wheels & rode to Disneyland"

Well you haven't learnt to ride your bike without stabalisers yet so how did that happen in your dream.

I get home & Mrs 107 tells me to wait on the drive.......& the youngest comes steaming round the corner & off up the cul-de-sac no stabalisers...

practiced all day & managed it half hour before I got in Applaud Smiley

One proud dad.

Mrs 107 & myself cant have children & my parents have been foster carers for the best part of 20 years in Hampshire so we had a head start in the system anyway, plus we didn't want to get in to debt (not the best start to family life being heavily in debt) with IVF so went through our contacts at Hampshire social services.After 18 months worth of courses, social worker visits, filling in of forms & life storey books, matching children to us & us to them, visits to foster carers home on the south coast & childrens visits up to us we went to court & got all our legal papers.... & we are all doing fine just like any normal family.

Patch 5 are you stark raving mad, the ones I do have wear me out after work :^O ....

Oh yes was it a good one

Well you haven't learnt to ride your bike without stabalisers yet so how did that happen in your dream.

I get home & Mrs 107 tells me to wait on the drive.......& the youngest comes steaming round the corner & off up the cul-de-sac no stabalisers...

One proud dad.
Lovely story mate :D

How many you got? 2? How old were they when you got them?

Mrs 107 & myself cant have children & my parents have been foster carers for the best part of 20 years in Hampshire so we had a head start in the system anyway, plus we didn't want to get in to debt (not the best start to family life being heavily in debt) with IVF so went through our contacts at Hampshire social services.After 18 months worth of courses, social worker visits, filling in of forms & life storey books, matching children to us & us to them, visits to foster carers home on the south coast & childrens visits up to us we went to court & got all our legal papers.... & we are all doing fine just like any normal family.

Oh yes was it a good one

One proud dad.
Respect M8!Applaud Smiley:x

IMHO all children deserve a big dollop of love and care to help set them off on their journey into adulthood...

and you don't have to be a biological parent to be able to invest a bit of love and support into a young persons life...

nice one M107! :) :xB-)

Oh yes was it a good one

One proud dad.
Thanks for the story M :x

I wasnt being nosey by asking, i have a few friends who are foster carers each having a different story to tell.

Latest posts