Notifying work via NICEIC

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilman

Reaction score
I've just discovered a job where I've not registered the work via BRCS - what's the procedure. Job was 6 months ago?

The way I see it you have 4 options:

- don't notify it

- notify it

- change date of inspection and notify it

- contact NICEIC and ask what the course of action is

Just change the date.......if you contact NICEIC they will sort it but you'll get a charge for it, I had one I submitted but the address was incorrect (late at night when I did it), they some months later sent the notification & a covering letter to me, I had to re-address & make contact with NICEIC so they could rectify the records, cost would have been

Just change the date.......if you contact NICEIC they will sort it but you'll get a charge for it, I had one I submitted but the address was incorrect (late at night when I did it), they some months later sent the notification & a covering letter to me, I had to re-address & make contact with NICEIC so they could rectify the records, cost would have been

I would not worry too much, a completion certificate is given at the end of a job, not part way through it.

People forget things , is it the end of the world ? Does anyone give a slight ? Should we all be mortified that there is a job not notified ?

As I have said before , the LBC in my area said they have no procedures in place to store all the incoming bumph from the Part P ,ers and unless it has altered , they were deleting it daily. !!!

I've never been quite sure what the true purpose of the notifying procedure is all about TBH .

This government has already suggested looking at Part P as they did at HIPS to reduce bureaucracy.