Own up!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
I've been away for a weeks break up in the Peak district (village called Butterton), anyway we had a day trip out to Alton towers on Tuesday...........

Come on who was it turned the Cheadle substation off that plunged Alton Towers into darkness.......

Having been at the place all day we were on our way to the exit by using the Sky ride cable car to get round quick & use it as the last ride of the day, we'd just got over the gardens the highest point above ground level & every ride in the place grinds to a halt :| all the kids were ok as were me & Mrs M.....the sister in law on the other hand ROTFWL I'd never belived her when she said she was scared of heights ROTFWL ...freaked right out.

well worth it we got complimentary pass for the family for any time in the year :D

First time I've Holiday'd in that part of our Country & can recomend it if you are into mapping & walking or just walking....Fantastic walks & views.

i had nothing to do with this! O)

But repairing the overhead line that had come down ]:) :_|