Packet snooping & diagnosing refused connections to secure web sites

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SW,

Im in the exact same position right now,

I cant even access a www. straight into the bar.

I cant even see anything never mind access anything,

I think this might be something to do with the security certificate, :|

I cant see any websites hosted on the server.....

So if you can access any web-site with the 2830Vn except the one site it has to be that web site surely, with your IP address being kicked from that server.

My boy is a pro gamer and when he has been slated I have had a few choice words to say in his defence and then been kicked from the server channel where they have been covering the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Site is already set as trusted.

I have safari, will try it now.

However, it does not work in FF in Ubuntu either.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:57 ----------

Safari - no joy

C:\Documents and Settings\********>DIG

'DIG' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

Any use, Win XP Pro by they way.

Not sure why the bad log in's were about 12:00 as the system has been down since before then.

I will try to log in again shortly.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:42 ----------

OK I'm in to Cpanel!

That's a day of my life I'll never get back, but it has been down since Thursday!

Gonna reset all the emails now.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:44 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:43 ----------

OK all email passwords reset OK to the records I have here.

Just tried to log into Cpanel again, and I had just reset all the email passwords to ensure they matched my local records, and, same fault!!!

The login is invalid!

SW

I have just shut down everything, every PC on the network, shut down the router [i already tried rebooting], restarted everything one at a time and then reconfigured the router to allow exceptions.

Im still not sure if this is to do with the exception rule I had to bypass earlier, FF isnt entirely convinced either I dont think. :|

Im in now, but Im not sure what PW relates to what anymore :|

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:04 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:01 ----------

You had 3 attempted login failuresI have white listed your IP

Do you want me to reset your password so you can try again ?
I no longer have any idea what PW relates to my e.mail, it wont let me log into that. :(

maybe Ive got it, still authenticating though, :|

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:06 ----------

:(

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:10 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:07 ----------

SteptoeI have just added your IP to the LFD Whitelist, yours just came up with a login failure, 10 login failures results in a firewall ban on your IP

May i suggest roboform or 1Password ?
it keeps asking me for so many different passwords I dont know what one it actually wants,

I have them all wrote down, but its very ambiguous as to what PW it wants at any given time. :|

the login isnt even the login I want, but it seems I have to do that first, then log in differently with a different PW to get my e.mail, :C

yes steps, I believe you have to login to cpanel then your email until you have everything set up.

These will be different pw's, the cpanel pw will be that set by the hosting provider.

your email pw's will be that set up by you when you created your email addy

You guys seem to be having lots of fun
default_good%20luck.gif

To be fair, I suspect, not all Cloud9's problem as is suggested.

Don't know what happened my end, but once Cloud9 had the correct, info, the issue was sorted quick sharp, and, is now OK.