Personalised Number Plates

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
56?? Do I win a full CCTV install for my house where I can view all my camera's on a special james bond stlye watch?

Well, My take on them is that MOST people only want them because they want to hide the true age of their vehicle.

Not that I see any point in that. But there again, I accept people as they are.

ALL of the coach companies that I have worked for, over the Years, did it for exactly this reason.

:D

Well, My take on them is that MOST people only want them because they want to hide the true age of their vehicle.Not that I see any point in that. But there again, I accept people as they are.

ALL of the coach companies that I have worked for, over the Years, did it for exactly this reason.

:D
And, according to a Poll done by Patch, all male drivers who have a personalised registration Plate - Have small Willies. Especially those that drive a Silver Car. ROTFWL

Sorry Guys, I couldn't resist.

:run :popcorn

And, according to a Poll done by Patch, all male drivers who have a personalised registration Plate - Have small Willies. Especially those that drive a Silver Car. ROTFWL Sorry Guys, I couldn't resist.

:run :popcorn
Wrong !!!!!!!!

I voted silly, simply because 90% of private plates mean nothing to anyone but the owner.

i voted for other.

I have one it was a 18th birthday present. to date i havnt owned a car new enough to put it on, and for the last four years i have had vans and will not put it on a van. And dont think i will be owning in the near future, if ever!!!!

So never used it, but last time i checked it was nearly doubled its value!

I think they are pretentious and silly,

especially as most of themn dont actually spell anything,

R16GY is not a word, words dont have numbers in them, (not having a dig at you RIGGY, )

I dont mind the NI plates so much, you can have DAZ , BIL , etc.

or thay dont look so bad on company vans,

worked for AC electrical once(the guys name was Anthony Crosby or something) and his van was 230 VAC ,

worked really well,

bet REV had his own plate in Kiwiland, you can pick almost anything you want as long as its not rude or taken , I had YER MAUN :D

so Im a hypocite I suppose, but at least it was a word, (non English fair enough)

I think they are pretentious and silly,especially as most of themn dont actually spell anything,

R16GY is not a word, words dont have numbers in them, (not having a dig at you RIGGY, )

I dont mind the NI plates so much, you can have DAZ , BIL , etc.

or thay dont look so bad on company vans,

worked for AC electrical once(the guys name was Anthony Crosby or something) and his van was 230 VAC ,

worked really well,

bet REV had his own plate in Kiwiland, you can pick almost anything you want as long as its not rude or taken , I had YER MAUN :D

so Im a hypocite I suppose, but at least it was a word, (non English fair enough)
:red card :coat

I allways wanted S311ERS but when i last saw it for sale it was 17k and since then I can't find it and its not on any vehicle? Can get S321ERS for 250quid which I may buy for the van.

Apparently, It isn't the cost of the actual number plate - They Can be very cheap.

It is the actul cost of the "Extras" that you have to have and do, to get it on your actual vehicle.

So I am led to believe.

Apparently, It isn't the cost of the actual number plate - They Can be very cheap.It is the actul cost of the "Extras" that you have to have and do, to get it on your actual vehicle.

So I am led to believe.
thats true admin, i went through dvla a few years ago to get mine which was 250 all in on to my old car, but then a few years later ive changed the car, its cost me another 105 pound to transfer from old car to new car, if you go through dvla direct then it wont have extras for your first time, as they include the transfer costs in the price usually, well they did when i checked anyway i bought my plate in 2005

I allways wanted S311ERS but when i last saw it for sale it was 17k and since then I can't find it and its not on any vehicle? Can get S321ERS for 250quid which I may buy for the van.
I'd go for the

sorry, but Im lost here,

what does

S three one one E R S mean ?

as opposed to

S three two one E R S

they are still random numbers and letters, unless you are dyslexic, and no disregard to our hard of reading members, I think even they know the difference between numbers and letters.

only an idiot can spell a word from numbers, sorry, but i learned to count at 3 years old, and i also learned that numbers are not used for words.

only an opinion mind, you cant educate shugh.