photography

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob

Reaction score
helloo all

i am interested in lanscape photography, and i want 20 x 30 prints;) :p :^O, i only have a 7mp camera (cant afford dSLR yet;)) i have coral paintshop pro X2 to enlarge them. But when i search the tinternet there is a lot of conflickting advise about pic quality? :| ?:| , so i was wondering is any of you guys knew anythink about the subject:p

bob

How big is your printer ;)

I think you need to take one and print it (have it printed) and see how it looks from your setup.

I am a keen (or rathar I was) 35mm photography nut.

I still use 35mm, and I have my own darkroom and enlarger.

For landscapes I use a variety of filters from the cokin pro range, grads, warm ups,and the ever popular polorizer.

Picture quality? Fully dependant on the viewer.

Black and white 1200iso very grainy, but artistic, colour 100iso,very sharp in good lighting conditions.

So everything is subject.

For landscapes I normally use a slide rather than a print, if you have adobe photoshop (expensive but the best) then you can manipulate and alter all sorts of things.

I am going to bite the stubborn bullet and buy a digital slr soon, hopefully a cannon so I can keep my current lenses that cost me a small fortune.

i am going to send them of to be printed, jessops charge

cheers guys, i am well happy now:D:D:D:D, it was the No.1a autographic model but uses the same filmB-)

i was looking for weeks:|

bob

It`ll prob. do better than your 7meg digital - dependant on if that is a REAL 7meg, or interpolated!

I can decent-ish 20x30 from my canon eos350 - but I`m lookin gto ugrade as soon as I can afford it.

Upscaling in PSP or PS is all well and good; but you have to have enough data for the program to know what to upscale in what shade.

I use 3 different cameras:

A vivitar 6MP underwater jobbie.

A samsung 10MP general purpose

And the Canon; kit lens (18-54) and a zoom / macro lens (70-300). Allow for 1.6 mag. factor on cmos chip!

KME