Pme & Tt Earthing

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image001.jpg

Just trying Sidey's advice.

I didn't know you could do that ....thought you had to use Photbucket ...thats from My Pictures   Health & Safety nightmare , nothing to do with this thread.              Just playing ......

image002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Canoeboy said:
It wasn't cheap - Although MM came through with a fantastic price (it was till 4 figures  :yellow card ) But it paid for itself on the EICR i did in time alone and i look at it as its another piece of test kit that will pay dividends in the future How does your one test steps
Depending on whether you are testing an existing rod, or working out for a new rod, you push a spike, or spikes into the ground at certain distances, it then measures the voltage, current, and resistances between them, for a new install you can then work out if multiple or deeper is better.

Heres one from collection then

attachicon.gif
-stupid-human-1351170163.jpg
You will have to imagine the best one I saw. I didn't have a camera with me.

Scaffold tower being used to fit the plasterboard on the apex of a tall vaulted ceiling. The tower was not tall enough.

Boards right on the top of the tower, i.e no handrail at all.

Stepladder on the top of the tower.

THREE men on the one stepladder, one sitting astride the top, one on each side, manhandling a sheet of plasterboard and screwing it to the ceiling.