Private tutoring??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha oh yeah sorry tht was a stupid question i just been doin revison non stop all weekend gettin stupid now sorry
No such thing as a stupid question ask away.

Think it is brilliant that you are working so hard.

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

hey everyone i was wondering could any one explain the CIVIL methord of current lagging. I have looked in my notes and the internet had nothing on it thank you

hey everyone !! aınt been on for a whıle cause ım ın turkey on a holıday my gf won! stıll revısıng lots we have brang a computer but for some reason would never let me log on to thıs. I wıll no doubt have some more questons been revısıng for 2 hours today and needed no help seems to be sınkıng ın!

hey have a questıon not sure ıf ı know the formulae and am readıng ıt wrong because when ever ı try ı never get the answers on ıt here ıt ıs .

A 33kV STAR connected 3-phase generator has a Phase Voltage of ?

11.01kV

57.16kV

33.1kV

19.05kV

thanks

heyy got my exam 2moro at 6:30 s******* myself! cheerz for all your help will let u know how i get on!

Get on Google then type in Swindon Massive electrical.

That helps me immensely.

Fail 3 times and you have to repeat the year I believe.

(not to add any pressure)

i know mate lol thats what i been using done so much revison and yeah i know but my tutors tell me that if i fail i cant go back whatever??? well confused! o well got the day off 2 revise even more i best pass i wasted a whole holiday in turkey for this lol well it werent wasted cause i know more lol

Just had my exam everyone not realli sure how it went ! thank you for all your help it was very much needed! and helped alot! will find out my result and let u know wheni do thanks again