Professional Electrician & Installer magazine

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pro Electrician

Reaction score
I work on Professional Electrician magazine, i am sure many of you are familar with the title and pick it up FOC from your local wholesale trade counter.

If you do find the magazine useful, you might want to check out our brand new web-site - Professional Electrician & Installer | The No.1 magazine for electrical professionals

The web-site has the latest news, product tests, videos and legislation advice and i thought it might be of interest to member of this board. (and not a conflict with this fine site as we are not running a forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a look mate looks top u thought about putting it into a smart phone app??

A phone app would be a good move for you lads good call shaun of the dead ;)

My wholesaler stopped stocking it couple of years ago only see it now if I'm unlucky enough to need a trip to shi... Oops sorry city electrical :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no plans to have it as a PE app.

However, i believe the site layout views perfectly OK on all smart phones.

I've won a saw, 2 bacho competitions, 110v spider ball splitter and few other bits

To be honest since I changed my job description from apprentice to electrician won sweet fa

Great mag for comps! I've been lucky a few times!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:53 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:52 ----------

Some of the articles can be a bit waffly though. Need to get a few experienced sparks to write for you IMO.