Public thanks .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My thanks to two members for putting themselves out with some help in my direction .

This is what this Forum is all about .

So thanks to Dave The Glitz and.......erm ... you kmow ...whatsizname... oh I'll get it in a minute .... The Mad Irishman ..... The Wild Rover ... um... you know ... McAlpine's Fussilier.. Oooo on the tip of me tongue.. The Lone Earth Rodder .... lives in Oil Drum Lane ... went through the desert on a horse called Hercules ......

....... Oh well someone will know ....let me know if you think of it . ;) :innocent

seeing as we are on the subject,

I too would like to thank various members of this community for the help they have been invaluable in giving me this past while,

you know who you are but I'd like to say a special mention to Darkinferno and DavetheRave too [Dave the Glitz actually, but I always get viz's raveyDavey in me 'ead]

......... and I'd like to thank the rest of the cast ...my parents ... (starts to cry) all my teachers.... next door's cat .. all the crew.. the BBC .... :consoling:Blushing:Blushing:Blushing:Blushing:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud:C

......... and I'd like to thank the rest of the cast ...my parents ... (starts to cry) all my teachers.... next door's cat .. all the crew.. the BBC .... :consoling:Blushing:Blushing:Blushing:Blushing:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud:Applaud:C
Was that the speech for when you got the dog?

:D

(IIRC his dog is called Oscar)

Ooh the Oscar ....ah ...took a minute to sink in , Patch.

And yes indeed , the little feller is called Oscar .

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:13 ----------

PC040009.jpg

And there he is in his favourite place.

While we`re at it...........

Our one (and only) "paddle-pusher"; and the often heard, yet seldom seen "lesser-spotted barx" - we are sooooooo impressed.

Big, BIG "thank you" to you both :x

Mrs KME & I

While we`re at it...........Our one (and only) "paddle-pusher"; and the often heard, yet seldom seen "lesser-spotted barx" - we are sooooooo impressed.

Big, BIG "thank you" to you both :x

Mrs KME & I
I'd second that. Thank you to the both of you, Gents. :Salute :Applaud

Latest posts