Push Fit pipe

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would not bother then .. u are thinking of a bugffer tank for the extra stroage .. look to a h20 panel if thats what you want then .. dont bother with the buffer tank.
This is what we already have, Yes Buffer tank is what we are doing with the 120-150ltr tank so this would add to the 285ltr's given by the VPA.

What is a h20 panel ?

i am looking for a link ... awesome piece of kit. it is used to mix different fuels to a heat store and can be controlled, bit like the old dunsley baker neutraliser ..

bear with me .. my google aint googling ..

na forget the h2 panel for linking the solar. lol.

i thought it had a plate exchange. never mind .

layoutH2.gif

you always want to get in first. i suppose this thread shows how much variety here... someone asks a plumbing question, they get a replay from DIY vet (sorry, vet; DIY spark!), plumber and sparky
Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyGuiness Drink:D

Variety is the spice of life..

so this must be quite a Spicy forum!?Blushing;) ; \ ]:) ] :) ]:)

just use copper .. far better and mice dont eat it . !why 2 tanks ???? have a cylinder made with dual coil.
Sorry to butt in to you thread here ian932.. :x But I just got to quickly ask JL....

do you actually come across much rodent damage to Plastic pipes? ?:| :eek:

Just curious? ?:|

na forget the h2 panel for linking the solar. lol.i thought it had a plate exchange. never mind .
Pre-heat / buffer cylinder it is then I take it?.

U got me all excited then with the possible alternative :( then it was xmas 76 all over again when the unusual shaped present turn out to be a fekkin pogo stick. :p :p:D

Sorry to butt in to you thread here ian932.. :x But I just got to quickly ask JL....do you actually come across much rodent damage to Plastic pipes? ?:| :eek:

Butt away matey, good question.

I'd like to think they will not get into my wall and voids unless they are related to Ethan Hunt. even if the scale the 2.5m colums there is a 10mm steel plate at the bottom of the cavity an no way in :D

But saying that I think I'm gonna go copper all the way now. thanks for all the help guys spot on as ever :Y :Y:YGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Rear Elevation.JPG

Sorry to butt in to you thread here ian932.. :x But I just got to quickly ask JL....do you actually come across much rodent damage to Plastic pipes? ?:| :eek:

not a common thing but it does happen,mice like to nest were it is warm usually round the cylinder etc so a nice warm pipe is lovely.its probably as common as them eating cables ; >

not a common thing but it does happen,mice like to nest were it is warm usually round the cylinder etc so a nice warm pipe is lovely.its probably as common as them eating cables ; >
Well thats what I was wondering...

I see a reasonable amount of cable chewed..

quite often where they are making gaps though walls / joist etc..

need to widen the gap so eat the cable that is also in the gap! :_|

I have never seen any plastic pipe chewed though...

but saying that I see less plastic pipe anyway!

:(

Worthy thank you as I have experienced rodent abuse to plastic pipes in a loft.

They were squirrels as it was pretty rural, but all the same pest catergory

Latest posts