Rate

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, thanks for all the replys guys. Makes me feel a bit better! Hes told me he cant afford that hourly rate so is going to find some one else.....I see a call coming my way soon.....from him... which will not be answered! J Guinness

That call will probably be when he realises he has hired billy the kid and now desperately needs somebody to finish the job that billy started. ;)

Revenge is sweet. O)

ROTFWL

That call will probably be when he realises he has hired billy the kid and now desperately needs somebody to finish the job that billy started. ;) Revenge is sweet. O)

ROTFWL
Name changing should be banned Admin headbang

i have just fixed a heating fault that the customer has been having for more than 2 years

they have had the boiler manufacturer out 3 times changing various pcbs and bits

they have had a well know home insurance jack of all trades company in a few times still not fixed.

they have had the heating company who installed the boiler back aswell

called me in to have a look in desperation .......any guesses what the fault was ???

pump live from boiler not connected in the wiring centre/mess

so i will be billing the customer plumbers rates

I see m to be in the same boat as you as I have only been trading a few months, and not far from you in liverpool. My hourly rate is between 20 to 25 pounds so think your quoted price was very fair.Let him go with his tenner a hour "spark" two arses together ,perfect match.

I see m to be in the same boat as you as I have only been trading a few months, and not far from you in liverpool. My hourly rate is between 20 to 25 pounds so think your quoted price was very fair.Let him go with his tenner a hour "spark" two arses together ,perfect match.
:^O :^OApplaud SmileyROTFWLROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Latest posts