Rocking Horse Poo / Unicorns Horns / MEMERA 40A ???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a MEMERA 3 40AMP HRC Fuse/Base/Carrier..

Basically a 40A version of one of these....

MEMERA 3 30AMP HRC FUSE/BASE/CARRIER

Oh and NO.... The fuse company don't have any, nor can they get one...

Can any of you gents... (or ladies for that matter)..

Cast any positive hope over this search?????

Or am I better off sticking to my Rocking horse Poo search????

Cheers folks.

:prayGuinness

I should have some of those in the garage Specs , its peeing down at the minute , when do you need to know? Don't know what sizes till I look.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an idiot , :C I saw the picture of the 30A and didn't clock you need a 40A . For what its worth I do indeed have a 30A . I threw a load away on the premise that know one will ever need any of these again .

Any help from anywhere would be very much appreciated gents. :Salute

Bottom line is I need to get 40A overload protection on the one circuit on this board:-

PARKESFUSEBOX.jpg

As long as something can plug into the slot, I am not too worried about whether its a HRC or breaker..

If there had been more room around the CU I would have just stuck a 2n'd hand MCB in an adjacent mounted enclosure..

But all the cables disappear straight up into ceiling and CU is mounted directly up to ceiling, so ****** all room for pulling or extending cables..... :_|

Have given costs for replacing CU, but with Christmas on the horizon customer looking at saving to do next year, prob 6months away..

So I am looking to a short term problem to increase the capacity of a 6mm circuit from 30A up to 40A.

I await your positive responses guys saying oh yeah I have just found a box full of them left over from a job we never installed....

we kept em by our Dodo Feather extraction kit, and Rocking horse hoof mold medicine.

:D

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 09:53 ---------- Previous post was made at 09:49 ----------

I'm an idiot , :C .
I just liked that bit.....

Made me feel good,:worship

so I didn't bother reading the rest of the post!!!

:slap ]:)