Sort This One Out

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the unit is not connected at all- and the LEDS are lit - suspect capacitance in the system (unit or cabling) if connected you are right to supect induced PD or back feed on Neutral-

I am of the opinion that my learned friend; trailer boy, has it spotio onio. I couldn`t have vocalised it as well as he just did (double scoobies to you, my friend!), but was trying to get my head around a similar description.

KME

I am of the opinion that my learned friend; trailer boy, has it spotio onio. I couldn`t have vocalised it as well as he just did (double scoobies to you, my friend!), but was trying to get my head around a similar description.KME
Oh come come now mr KME... we all know your scheme.... X(

You thinks! Ah I know the answer to this... but if I spend ages typin it out...

I shall have less Beer drinking time!:_|Guiness Drink:(

So I shall wait until that gullible little four legged furry pig thing, types a load of stuff out then just either agreed or disagree as appropriate...

Let him wear his typin fingers out.. while I keep my beer drinking muscles up to scratch!

You have been routed Mr KME!!!! X(

ANYWAY! you promised my typing lessons a long long time ago in a far off galaxy!!! X(

gimmey my fast typin fingers!!!!!! :eek: :(

or else! X(

:coat

Thanks Special Location you have answered my question that is exactly what I am getting just seams strange to me but that is whats happening give yourself a Guiness Drink

The LED's I think are getting an imbalance current through the neutral from the 3 phase supply as the line conductors are isolated and would only require milli amps to light and they take a while to eliminate CJS

Thanks Special Location you have answered my question that is exactly what I am getting just seams strange to me but that is whats happening give yourself a Guiness DrinkThe LED's I think are getting an imbalance current through the neutral from the 3 phase supply as the line conductors are isolated and would only require milli amps to light and they take a while to eliminate CJS
hmmmm have another Guiness Drink

can I refuse that offer.....

I shall sneak another one in while the Don is not looking thank you sir!Blushing:x

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink:pBlushing

Latest posts