Sports (Ish) Quiz

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I have 5 letters, no idea if they are right and I'll be blessed If I can spell any word with them, let alone a football club, I know absolutely nothing about football, or any other sport for that matter....
Same here,  although google tracks my every movement, he has helped me tonight and Im sure I got all of the answers correct.  However, even after looking at the UEFA website i still cannot find a football team with these 5 letters!!!!

I'll 3rd that,

NO word in the English language can be made from my letters [i dont think] , and I spent over 3hours checking and double checking,,,  :shakehead

Im thinking there is one of the questions with 2 possible answers,

either that or one of the questions needs the wrong [but commonly accepted answer], cos if I use that then I can get a name,,,,   mmmmm   :C

dunno if this has been finished yet,

but, Ive sent in my answer using the 'wrong' answer for one of the questions, that way I can make a word from the letters.

Canoeboy said:
Thanks for the lock MM
Has this feature finished now then? meaning either I got the wrong answer OR was too late? darn, I fired google up and everything for that too. lol

Ah well, t'was good fun in the end, well done!

Is Mark away need to speak to him about a lost order.
I was not away Batty, please call on the normal numbers if you still need me.

The answer was LUTON, home of the mighty Hatters and many footballing greats like Brian Stein, Paul Walsh, Malcolm McDonald, Brian Horton and many many other. And before you say it, I've heard it!!

Answers were:

1. Odemwingie

2. Thief knot

3. Jorge Lorenzo

4. Utah

5. Nick Compton

OTLUN (LUTON)

Prizes will be sent, all those who PM'd the right answer please do send you're addresses if you haven't already done so.

Ive heard of Lutron, but who the heck are Luton :C

Just kidding Mark ROTFWL

I completely lost track of who got it right :C

I think it was:

Nozspark
Canoe boy
steve3948
Sprocketflup
Stuart79
Steptoe

I have already given Canoe his but please could i ask all you others to supply me an address, sorry if you have before but i do not keep them. If you think you have won and i have not indicated your name please send your address.

well,

I did apparently get it right, and got all the workings out right,

even though I do think one of the questions/answers must be wrong in order to get to the 'correct' answer.

Latest posts