Spot the fault

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, if you look at the junction box they have got it on the 3 hole position lol!

Oh that white flex with the sheath stripped too far back and the earth in the choc bloc, is that what you really meantWet Fish

Can't find a larger piccy.

But as above, that looks like a GU10 lamp holder in use with a tranny.

And don't like the earth in a choccy outside the junction box. (is the choc bloc included in the kit?)

I can see the larger image ok... Guinness
Clicking your link takes me to the item description page, not directly to the picture.

From there you can navigate to the picture, and use the controls to enlarge it, but the image is such low resolution, any atempt to enlarge just gives a blurred image with no more detail.

Agreed though, it sets a bad example. How many DIYer's will wire it like that because that's the way it was shown to them?

Clicking your link takes me to the item description page, not directly to the picture.From there you can navigate to the picture, and use the controls to enlarge it, but the image is such low resolution, any atempt to enlarge just gives a blurred image with no more detail.

Agreed though, it sets a bad example. How many DIYer's will wire it like that because that's the way it was shown to them?
it does go to good detail. enough that you can clearly see the way its wired