Swine Flu

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope your good Lady makes a Full Recovery soon, ExBDC.

:)

Every medicine, prescription or otherwise, carries a health warning as a backside covering exercise. Blame our risk assessment litigaceous obsessed culture for that one. If you read it & took it seriously you never take as much as an asprin again.Like Admin2 if I catch it from her indoors I shall just take to my bed & not bother with the doctors.
Asprin is one of the most dangerous drugs you can take... I have been told it is more dangerous than Morphine!!

Hope you all feel better soon

Asprin is one of the most dangerous drugs you can take... I have been told it is more dangerous than Morphine!!
mmm

Not an easy statement to address. I'll put it this way - too much morphine you stop breathing and die. Aspirin not good for the kidneys but you'd have to try hard to top yourself. Morphine is very addictive. Both can be dangerous!

mmmNot an easy statement to address. I'll put it this way - too much morphine you stop breathing and die. Aspirin not good for the kidneys but you'd have to try hard to top yourself. Morphine is very addictive. Both can be dangerous!
breathing, whats that, :^O :^O :coat

one way to tell is to look and see if you have come out in a little rasher anywhere on your body. :D

one way to tell is to look and see if you have come out in a little rasher anywhere on your body. :D
Not a sympton my wife has developed. Don't think it's listed in the government swine flu leaflet.

Latest posts