T.E.F Online Auctions

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgaw81

Reaction score
:_|Looking to post 2 x showers on the Auctions, yet it doesn't allow me.

So if anyone is looking for a Mira Sport Thermostatic, or a Mira Advance ATL Thermostatic please get in touch.

And whats more........just noticed we got no Golden cups either???

eh Admin...

we've been burgled!!! :_| :_| :eek: :O:O
NO you havent, mrs admins been cleaning up , since admins cleaned his shed um i mean workshop, she has gone nuts with the mr sheen and put said golden chalices in the showcase .... either that or admins weighed them in for more bits ;)

NO you havent, mrs admins been cleaning up , since admins cleaned his shed um i mean workshop, she has gone nuts with the mr sheen and put said golden chalices in the showcase .... either that or admins weighed them in for more bits ;)
Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

PMSL!

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

Yes, Sorry Gentlemen. i will get round to doing the both. We have had to start from scratch - Because of the latest software update. :_|

I will get around to it - I promise. All I sk is for your patience, Please.

McGaw, Have you got a solenoid for the Mira Advance, by any change, Mate?

McGaw, I have added one Category for you mate, Unitl I get time to do more, so that you add your listings on.

:)

Yes, Sorry Gentlemen. i will get round to doing the both. We have had to start from scratch - Because of the latest software update. :_| I will get around to it - I promise. All I sk is for your patience, Please.
No problem! We know you are a busy bunny motorising your shed!

We'll wait :)

maybe the motor is so that he can easily move his shed closer to home so doesnt get as wet going from shed to house. or he can get further away from the house....

found an ideal motor for him - 220KW

Motor_Elecric_220kW.JPG

and if thats not quite enough, there is this 1MW beast

1000kW_11kV_Squirrel.JPG

* i take no responsibility for your electric bill, or for any shocks from getting your 11KV feed to shed

Lol.

I will take a pic as soon as Mrs Ad2 pulls her finger out and buys some AA batteroes for me. :D

I have just re-done the roof and connected the motor up to it.

I know have an opening and closing roof like the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff. ]:)

Yes, Sorry Gentlemen. i will get round to doing the both. We have had to start from scratch - Because of the latest software update. :_| I will get around to it - I promise. All I sk is for your patience, Please.
Don't you worry yourself m8.... :) ;)

as long as we know it's going to be back at some stage & you haven't forgotten us:| ;)

we can wait Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:x

Latest posts