Testing Electrical Installations A practical guide for electricians by A. Hinsley

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Zak, I cant help you with your search, but it may be worth visiting a major book retailer such as Waterstones or similar and asking their staff if they know of a copy. They normally have computer ordering facilities that can locate out of stock books. So they may be able to confirm if a later edition actually exists or not.

Doc H.

There is no newer version. Castleknight Publications are not easy to find either. I suspect they have published it themselves.

thanks a lot for your help on this gents - i will ping the publishers an email asking them if there is a new version out/in the pipeline and let you know the outcome.

thanks again

Hope it helps patch, its a really good book actually, well worth a butchers even for a vet :p AndyGuinness
Blimey!!!!

In shall have to re-read this with less of this GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

Butchers & Vets?? :eek:

Is this a new sideline Apaches going into..Blushing

Hot Dog van? ]:)

made with real dogs!!!

:^O

Blimey!!!!In shall have to re-read this with less of this GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

Butchers & Vets?? :eek:

Is this a new sideline Apaches going into..Blushing

Hot Dog van? ]:)

made with real dogs!!!

Now there's a good idea...........

x half deltax one delta nx five delta n (these are the least fun smilies, cant even do "apple crbvcurbvubruvbruvb" or "ohms sweetohms"

Now there's a good idea........... :^O

x half deltax one delta nx five delta n (these are the least fun smilies, cant even do "apple crbvcurbvubruvbruvb" or "ohms sweetohms"
The things I do to make it easier for you guys and to keep the forum looking professional. :p

I remember looking at the contact details for that company. Can't remember what I was doing though, or rather, why?!

cant even do "apple crbvcurbvubruvbruvb" or "ohms sweetohms"
Stop whinging, Patch. It is an Electrical Talk Forum - Not A Delia Smith Cookery Forum! X(

;)

FYI - i dropped CastleKnight an email on sunday evening (6th) and still no reply, not even an acknowledgement. will keep you posted.

seriously?! i thought the EU spoke english? (maybe thats asking too much...)

unfortunatley all of my french vocab has been gained through watching countless re-runs of Only Fools And Horses around this time of year.

bonjour.

seriously?! i thought the EU spoke english? (maybe thats asking too much...)unfortunatley all of my french vocab has been gained through watching countless re-runs of Only Fools And Horses around this time of year.

bonjour.
Del One of my most favouritist meals is Duck