Thank you CK & Thank you TEF

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wicksy

Baaaaaad Boy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My prize from CK arrived yesterday, sorry its took so long to post as iv been working really late cramming jobs in, what an amazing prize it was with extra gifts as well.

Again can I just say a massive thank you to CK for the prize and a massive thank you to TEF as I wouldn't have had the chance to win it if I wasn't on the forum.

I very much appreciate the hard work and effort (full time job) of keeping this forum going by all concerned who work tirelessly behind the scenes to give us members a high quality forum like we have.

:D

Congratulations Wicksy. I do hope you can post some pictures of the prize actually at work in the real electrical environment. Once you have had chance to go though your new tools a few reviews of any good (or bad) points will be appreciated by the forum and CK our sponsor I am sure. Also I am glad to hear you are busy, as its is no good giving any decent tools to someone who is not going to use or fully appreciate them!

Doc H.

Congratulations Wicksy, I was sorting out one of my tool bags today and was amazed to find so many CK tools in my bag.

I have no idea how they got there!!

Latest posts