The Part P Doctor SECOND FIX (2nd) by Alan Lynch

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pages falling out! :eek:

Hi All,

If anyone has a problem with this, please drop me a line and I will get another one out to you. I am very sorry for the problem and any inconvenience it has caused.

The printer went bump 3 days after I paid him so that is the end of that.

Wet Fish

That said though, it is at six or seven out of 600 and odd so is not so bad I guess.

Finally, on a good note, thank you for all your reviews so far, it has been humbling and makes the whole thing worthwhile for me and Dave (The art man) :Applaud

Hi alan,

I also have had a few pages fall out of the book.

This doesnt bother me though, just thought Id let you know for any future book printing & binding you have to do.

I found the book very easy to understand & full of usefull information.

I would definately recommend this to anyone currently studying at college like myself.

Cheers

Brilliant book only a quarter way through it but understanding alot of things better as it uses language I can understand doesn't get all technical

just got it today quick delivery thanks

no thanks to the postman who left the jiffy bag jammed half in the letter box and the book on my hallway floor:C

will review when read but i am sure it will be good

thanks

This book was absolute rubbish total waste of time, i think you should all buy my book insteadROTFWL

The Part P book has been my "bible" while studying. Im still learning things from it now, everytime i read a pick something else up.

I cant recommend it enough.

Latest posts