Too rude?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 'penguin' had to take his car into a garage for a engine repair.

The mechanic told the 'penguin' to leave the car with him for about two hours, to find out what's wrong.

The 'penguin' goes across the street to a grocery store, climbed into the freezer and ate vanilla ice-cream.

When the two hours was up, the 'penguin' went back to the garage to find out what happened to his car.

When the 'penguin' entered the garage, the mechanic looked at him and said' "Looks like you blew a seal." T

he penguin replied, "No, that was vanilla ice-cream I was eating."

:D

In a similar vein..........

An Eskimo was driving through the valleys when suddenly his car ground to a halt, after some time a rosy cheeked farmer is driving up the road in his tractor. He pulls up alongside the eskimo's car, jumps down & asks what the problem is, the eskimo replies I have no idea, I'm just an eskimo & know nothing of mechanics.

Well says the farmer, living out here you have to know something about them as it could be at least a day before anyone can get to you, would you like me to have a look? Yes please was the reply, so after about 20mins of looking under the bonnet, the farmer says to the eskimo, you have blown a seal. To which the eskimo replied, well at least I dont ****g sheep. :_|

Latest posts