trainee electrician

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123brez

Reaction score
hi ive just enrolled on my c & g 2330 level 2 and im looking for a job in the yorkshire area 5 or more days a week preferably. my college runs evenings so wouldnt need day release. im also takink my ecs health and safety test on 18th of febuary. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Hello 123Brez, cant help with your job search, but can say welcome to the forum:)

best of luck with your studies & job search!Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Welcome brez123,

I work around that neck of the woods Sunny Scunny, If I hear of anything I will let you know, however things are not great around here at the moment but keep your head down and pass your courses and I am sure someone will snap you up. Applaud Smiley I applaud you for your efforts and think you are showing get Initiative. Applaud Smiley all the best for the future.

can i also add my do some free work on a weekend if anyone's interested wana get some experience untill i get a job, cant wait to get started.

i am also in your boots brez in the north west essex area. just about to take my 2330 206 on tuesday. hopefully with that under my belt it will make life easier.

would like to thank all that people who post advise links they have been very helpful

i am also in your boots brez in the north west essex area. just about to take my 2330 206 on tuesday. hopefully with that under my belt it will make life easier.would like to thank all that people who post advise links they have been very helpful
Hello Nytrx................................

Sorry mate..... :|

you don't sneak in quite here!!

WelcomeGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

Oh everyone...

another new member party!!!Applaud Smiley:DBlushingGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

i am also in your boots brez in the north west essex area. just about to take my 2330 206 on tuesday. hopefully with that under my belt it will make life easier.would like to thank all that people who post advise links they have been very helpful
Have you seen the following:

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2823&highlight=206

And the Self made sheets Here:

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2825&highlight=206

PS. Welcome to the forum.

:D

Im newbie on here as well!

Im currently teaching the 2330 course, so if I can be any help, just contact me.

Welcome bod71 you will certainly come in usefull on this forum.

Impartial and informative advise is always welcome.

I'm in the same boat mate. I've wrote to all my local (East Sussex) companies, even offering to work for free, and heard nothing back. You know things are bad when you can't even get unpaid work.

tell me about it im havin to slog it out labouring at min supose its cash tho just hope i can get sumat for when i start college in september.