Van sign writting..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats my thinking, im busy enough as it is, without advertising and sign written vanbut im just thinking "image" and it advertises me more.

But i cant decide haha.
You mention (In other posts) that you are very busy with the same builder and have little time to do anything elese.

If this is the case, why would you signwrite your van?

I personally would though, as it looks far more professional. As it does when a van displays a Lovely Website and Professional E-mail Address.

As for the comments about "Pikeys" and people steeling their tools because of it? Well, let's face it, If a theif sees a van, they will do it over - regardless of it being signwritten.

HTH.

have you ever seen inside though haha, god knows how he finds stuff in there!
Must be something about the trade... any 'Pikey' tried to break into mine he'd still be in there tryin' to find his way out the next mornin!

must be something about the trade... Any 'pikey' tried to break into mine he'd still be in there tryin' to find his way out the next mornin!
rotfwlrotfwlrotfwl

A van is a van and scrotes do not discriminate when it comes to breaking in. Signwriting is the best way of creating brand awareness which is totally different from business generation.

The Vivaros have got no locks on show on the back doors, so them thieves can't stick a screwdriver in.

The Vivaros have got no locks on show on the back doors, so them thieves can't stick a screwdriver in.
no they stick a screwdriver in and pull the whole handle off and simply open the door, thats what i was told by someone with a vivaro that had been relieved of all the powertools.

ive debated the same thing for a while but decided not to in the end. As i will do it when i get the van i intend to keep for a LONG time, we have a uniform to project a professional image, and i spoke to a plumber who said he has had his van broken into twice, both times just after getting it written and vowed never to get it done again.

I will get it done just when ive tracked down the van i want.

Used to work as a van/truck mechanic, the number of lock barrels ive changed from theives stuffing screwdrivers in them but not one actually managing to turn the barrel doing it this way... they never learn... there are far easier ways :D

Dragging it up from the depths!

Desided finally after a LONG time

Going to get the van done.

Would you guys recommend

Just back or whole van?

im thinking whole van, just struggling with what words i can have on side, obviously company name, and contact details and website.

Need

"part p compliant"

cant think what else lol

Yes - Do the whole Van.

Don't forget your Part P provider Logo.

A brief description of what you do? Full rewires etc

Home telephone number (or office), Mobile Number - Emergency Electrician, Free Quotes, Website and E-mail Address, Your Logo, Company Name. :D

Yes - Do the whole Van.Don't forget your Part P provider Logo.

A brief description of what you do? Full rewires etc

Home telephone number (or office), Mobile Number - Emergency Electrician, Free Quotes, Website and E-mail Address, Your Logo, Company Name. :D
I would of thought the first thing you would of said was a 'www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk' sticker.

I would of thought the first thing you would of said was a 'www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk' sticker.
Wouldn't have thought I'd need to, there should be one of those already on there. ;)

]:)

I'll have to get some stickers made up like the ones you see for "Yellow Pages".Along the lines of:

'Find us on the www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk Business Directory of Electricians'

:p
thats a brillaint idea!

haha

No stickers on my van at all at moment :)

Just had a price for a vinyl wrap type on the top half

With a digital printed image on the van with what i want over it :)

Latest posts